Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hi Hi...

Long time din write blog already...i still have 1 month for my holiday...doing nth now....but i really very "charm" now become fatter n fatter now....how a??

Anyway last month when i back 2 kl for a week wanna thanks ker lie now thank you her bring my sister n me 2 EYE ON MALAYSIA....


That noon we go 2 sing k at Greenbox...this is the first time we went to sing k, unfortunetly that day i get flu....so u can think how is my voice that day...haha...

Me n my younger sis

Ker lie n me


i think she change a lot right???how u think??

after STPM see both of us, i mayb got change la....become fatter but she a, mayb is more mature already la...


Photo that we snape at EYE ON MALAYSIA


if nth special i think i wont blogging this few day....but plz still check for it...

* mention a bit first i will have a trip soon...


No comments: