Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Year 2008

2day is the 2nd of January......This is the first post for year 2008....For me nth had change, of mayb become older already....haha...

A lot of ppl send me a new year msg....Thanks for the Wishes.....

One of the msg is like that...
Yesterday is a Memory.
Today is a Gift.
Tomoro is a Hope.
Let's us begin 2008 with FAITH, LOVE and HOPE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.


Actually I still din plan anything for this year....but i still hope my dream will come true....

I WISH I CAN......
  1. be more CONFIDENT.....
  2. to AIM MORE SCORE for my result.... 3.0 i am coming....
  3. planning to start my part time job to earn more $$$$
  4. more money to start my TRAVELLING....haha...
  5. Of course....my SLIMMING PLAN...

Before start my travelling plan hope 2 find a partner first.....A partner who like 2 travel....then will fill more fun...Right??hehe!!!

For my slimming plan.....(Although some alot of ppl always heard me said i wanna slim down but din saw any result....but i really hope i can slim down.....)

I am not a greedy girl....so this is enough for now.....mayb i will plan more next year....haha

Mayb someone will say me dreaming but as my fren said dream will help us 2 work futher....Dont u??

Anyway wish all of u HAPPY NEW YEAR >.>


Comment Myspace Sexy



1 comment:

TzeThon said...

happy new year. =D
dreams are good. at least you know what you want. and work your way towards the dreams.